Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Good, but not original.

This is a fun game, not the best, like the comment below me, this is a complete rip-off of vvvvvv. Which is a much more superior game, but this is free, so I'm not complaining. Just needed more originality.

Exit Path Exit Path

Great

This game was really good. You really did everything right, from the graphics to the sound. I hope you make another exit path.

Wall Walker Wall Walker

Cool idea, bad controls

This game really suffers from the controls, since when you turn the world, the w,a,s,d keys function as default. I know I didn't explain that very well but you'll know what I mean when you play it. Otherwise, cool idea for a game, even though it was just like "And Yet It Moves."

Programming God Programming God

awesome!!

This was an amazing game. I mean, I played until my hand was numb. My highest score was 1500000 something.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Ehhhh

This game is good, but requires a lot of patience. There is no way to go back to what level of evolution you were on. Which is just mean. And the movement and jumping is WAY too stiff. It's okay, though.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Good game, glitchy, though.

This game is fantastic, but there are a few deals of technical issues. This game freezes on me a lot. Maybe this is because of my laptop, but I don't think so, because I've run games with a lot more stuff going on this this retro styled game. And if you stop playing, there's a "continue" button on the main menu. That should get me to where I was playing, but instead makes the cursor go away, and none of the buttons work. I had to restart a entire new game just to get back to where I was, and when I got there, it froze. This are things that I think can be easily fixed. But game wise this game is AMAZING. So much fun. The technical issues are the only thing that keeps this from being a 10.

Miestas Miestas

Amazing

This game is by far one of the best games I have ever played on newgrounds!! 11!!

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Great!!

this game is so much fun!! So addicting!! I'm coming back to this one again and again! Great!

:the game: :the game:

Great

That was awesome!!!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

very good

I really liked this game. The concept and story wasn't the greatest... but being able to make your own levels and share it with other people was very cool. I'm going to be enjoying this one for a long time.