Goin Up Goin Up

Fantastic

This game, although flawed, is some of the best flash that I've played in a long time. It really does deserve the front page on Newgrounds, but I have some problems with it. In the shop, I wish when you put your mouse over things I wish it would give a description of what you have it over. And the main problem that I have with this game is the ENEMY PLACEMENT!!! You have to change this. This is the thing that kept this game from being a ten in my book. Sometimes it's just downright sadistic. It's really hard to just get a good combo and sometimes and I can't hit the right part of the special enemies so I can get extra skulls. Other than the enemy placement, this gets my full recommendation.

The I of It The I of It

FANTASTIC

Man this game was great!!! Not only were the puzzles excellent but it's just plain hilarious!!!

Tobe's Hookshot Escape Tobe's Hookshot Escape

Meh

I thought it was okay, the controls were way too slippery though and the idea wasn't too interesting, it is entertaining though for about 20 minutes. And that's pretty high regard I can give for some of the flash games I've been playing recently.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

wow

I liked this game, but I just thought, "This is just a regular arena shooter game." Then I turned on SSQTCH, and that might of just been the greatest moment in my life.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

AWESOME GAME!!

One of the best well designed, addictive, and over-all fun game I've played for free. I didn't have any problems with a blank screen or lagging. Worked just fine for me! Only one problem, sometimes when I go to save or start a level, a window comes up asking permission for mcdonalds.com to store information on my computer. A little creepy but not that annoying. Great game!!

Insidia Insidia

Fun

It wasn't the best, and without a doubt not very original, but it was fun, well controled, and enjoyable. The ending was kinda anti-climatic though.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Very challenging, but fun and rewarding

Man! This game is HARD!! It's amazing that some stages that would be pretty much a walk in the park for other video game characters are near IMPOSSIBLE for this one. Sometimes I thought that I had some pretty cheap deaths, but it's still very fun, and rewarding when you do get past that level. Overall, a very fun game that is very rewarding when you win, and very well designed.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Really cool

This is really fun. And it's good to waste time on. Well, for me anyway. It's really cool how good some of these people are. I would've gave it a perfect if it wasn't for all of the "racist pumpkins". I'm no pumpkin artist, but it's a whole lot of fun.

Photogrounds Photogrounds

Okay

This game was OKAY. It was short, and I didn't feel that compelled to play it again to get onto the leader boards. And how come Meat Boy isn't on here?!?!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

First I didn't get it, but now I see the awesome!!

At first I thought that it was really stupid, just hitting for turtle and a hammer, but then I saw the store button. But it's way too easy to get to 10,000, I just do unlimited mode.