6 game Reviews with Responses

Pico: Will It Slice? Pico: Will It Slice?

It was pretty good. It definitely needed to be way harder, I didn't die once completing it. Also I didn't quite understand why the guns were lasers, I thought it would work much better and feel much more satisfying if they shot actual bullets. The medals were also too easy to get.

But yeah, good game but just work out a couple issues and it could be quite fun.

IstvanOrosi responds:

I agree, this ended up on the easier side, unlike the prequel "Madness: Will It Slice?". That one seemed harder. These games are not the "full" game that I have in mind. That'll have more features and better challenge build up.

Loot Hero Loot Hero

Pretty basic and doesn't require very much strategy, yeah, but I'm a sucker for a bunch of xp and money numbers flying up.

Really fun game!

VaragtP responds:

Thank you! :)

POOPER POOPER

About as cut and paste and generic as you can get.

rhys510 responds:

id never cut n paste XD

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

I'm running mozilla firefox, and it works perfectly, don't know what was wrong.

Good game, for the time given, the art and animation was nice and fluid, although the game was pretty bland, but again, you only had 48 hours. Good job!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks man!

Clock Hunt Clock Hunt

Why is this so much fun?

At first I was like, "well this is the most boring game ever." But it's actually really fun and addicting, especially when you add in medals, good job! Still a little redundant, though.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I know.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Good, but not very original

Sure, it's a shameless ripoff of plants vs. zombies, I mean it's called TOYS VS NIGHTMARES. But, it's a good one at that. It was fun, balanced, and had good music.

Xplored responds:

Thanks for the "shameless" word you used :)
You just got the point :D