Clock Hunt Clock Hunt

Why is this so much fun?

At first I was like, "well this is the most boring game ever." But it's actually really fun and addicting, especially when you add in medals, good job! Still a little redundant, though.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I know.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Good, but not very original

Sure, it's a shameless ripoff of plants vs. zombies, I mean it's called TOYS VS NIGHTMARES. But, it's a good one at that. It was fun, balanced, and had good music.

Xplored responds:

Thanks for the "shameless" word you used :)
You just got the point :D

Cuboy: Hot Pants Cuboy: Hot Pants

Simple but addictive

I loved this game. I didn't like the other cuboy game, but this one was a pleasant surprise. Although, it IS addictive, it's just TOO simple. I love simple but addicting gameplay, but after awhile, I got a little tired of this one. Good overall, though.

Dire Haven Dire Haven

Great!

I know I shouldn't think so highly of this game, since it's an extremely basic and simple retro styled platformer, (there are WAY too many), but there's a certain charm and fun to the game that made me love it. I give 9 stars instead of 10 because there's no save feature. It's really frustrating having to replay some of these levels over again since the game is so hard.

Dromad Dromad

Another great game by Time!!

It's simple, fun, and addictive, and one of the funnest flash arena shooters ever. I love it. The only problem I have, and this is nitpicking in the grand scheme of things, is that the difficulty suddenly ramps us without enough of warning and becomes overwhelming, but that's also what makes it fun! 10/10 5/5

Robot Climb Robot Climb

Alright

I love all of time's other games to death, but I just can't get into this game. It should be really addictive and fun, but instead it just comes out to have weird controls, and the music, get's so sickening after a little bit of play!! It's the just the same thing over and over again. It's not bad music, it just has to be longer. Didn't really like this one that much. Sorry.

Key Krusher Key Krusher

Okay

At first I thought it was too easy and boring, but then it got actually really fun and good. Music was great too. Still it got boring after a while and the graphics were kinda sucky.

Mittens Mittens

Meh

I understand that it was made in 48 hours for Ludlum dare, but it was still an extremely lazy attempt at making a game. I did get quite a bit of points for playing it, though.

Patchworkz! Patchworkz!

Okay

Nothing really interesting here, but there is one tragic flaw. The pieces pop into place, so all you have to do is drag around the pieces and let go of the mouse once in a while.

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

Pure unadalterated fun

I love this game!! The Medals are challenging to get but not insane, the game is so addicting and I can't stop playing it!! Oh, and for the person below me, stand in front of the door with the staircase inside it and press the us arrow (or W) and then select "Exit Tower" and bingo!