Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

I thought it was hilarious, although the medals give you far too many points for how easy the game is.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

That artist statement made me lol.
Cool game too, everything felt right.

simian.interface simian.interface

It was really fun, although way too easy and short. I would like to see some of these ideas expanded into a larger game.

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

I'm running mozilla firefox, and it works perfectly, don't know what was wrong.

Good game, for the time given, the art and animation was nice and fluid, although the game was pretty bland, but again, you only had 48 hours. Good job!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks man!

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

This was really great. Although I have to admit, the gameplay itself is kind of bland, just pretty basic platforming, but the atmosphere and overall FEELING of the game is great! Really an interesting experience that has meaning and opinion without coming off feeling pretentious or like ANOTHER art game. Really good!

Zombotron 2 Zombotron 2

This was actually much better than I thought it was going to be. The main problem I have with the game is the death system. I think it would've been better if when you died you would start from a checkpoint and then the zombies that you've killed would respawn, because the system that the game has makes it FAR to easy, because the only penalty for dying is that you drop some of your money, but you can easily get it back from where you died most of the time. Other than that though, the game is really fun and looks and plays like a full game that you would see on XBLA, the art and production values are really high, and the music is fantastic!

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

Fantastic game. Loved every second of it. Some medal problems, like i didn't get the medal for making all the g-units happy, I didn't get the medal for completing hades' game, and i had to restart from the last checkpoint to get the game completion medal. Other than that, it was a great game with hilarious writing and voice acting. Bravo!

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

Good, but too easy and short

I know this was made in a game jam, so I can excuse it's shortness, but at least make it harder! I beat the game in about 15 minutes, and I didn't lose once. The overall gameplay was pretty dull too. Nice art, though.

Infinivaders Infinivaders

Interesting, but not that fun

It was a really cool idea for a shooter, but it's SOOO easy! At wave 100, with 8 lives, I purposely refreshed the window and reset the game because my eyes started hurting and I was so bored. And it wasn't because the game was so addicting that I kept on playing, it was because I thought something interesting was going to happen, but it just didn't. Time does fly fast while playing it, though, so if your looking for a pretty dull game to pass the time, look no further. Interesting idea, though, it just doesn't work in the long term.

Fear Is Vigilance Fear Is Vigilance

Uh, well

That was good, I guess. It was really, really weird, and a little too short, but good job. It was fun while it lasted, but I mean, that was so weird!!