Steam Rogue GB Steam Rogue GB

Original, fun and difficult game with good graphics and music.

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

I WILL, AM, AND HAVE LIFTED EVERYTHING!!!!!

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

A fun game with a surprising amount of depth.

A level editor would be a great touch.

Papa's Burgeria Papa's Burgeria

Very fun game, I'm kind of a sucker for food preparation games, but this one gives more of a sense of completion and accomplishment than your average flash food game.

I did feel the long animations of the customers being happy was unnecessary, however, as they end up hurting you as the game gets harder, causing burgers to burn etc. I'm fine with an added layer of difficulty, but having to wait for an animation to end just felt cheap.

Overall a really fun and well made game, however. One of the best food preparation games I've played.

Pico: Will It Slice? Pico: Will It Slice?

It was pretty good. It definitely needed to be way harder, I didn't die once completing it. Also I didn't quite understand why the guns were lasers, I thought it would work much better and feel much more satisfying if they shot actual bullets. The medals were also too easy to get.

But yeah, good game but just work out a couple issues and it could be quite fun.

io3creations responds:

I agree, this ended up on the easier side, unlike the prequel "Madness: Will It Slice?". That one seemed harder. These games are not the "full" game that I have in mind. That'll have more features and better challenge build up.

Loot Hero Loot Hero

Pretty basic and doesn't require very much strategy, yeah, but I'm a sucker for a bunch of xp and money numbers flying up.

Really fun game!

VaragtP responds:

Thank you! :)

Thunderax 9K Thunderax 9K

Really solid shmup that was a lot of fun and was the perfect difficulty.

It had really good looking and fluid art and animation and the controls were tight and responsive. Music was also kick ass.

Overall a great shmup.

Million Face Man! ep1 Million Face Man! ep1

Just a couple steps away from being great.

Just work on polishing the controls and glitches, and maybe lower the difficulty a tad.

Cant wait to see more episodes that are more polished, great concept!

POOPER POOPER

About as cut and paste and generic as you can get.

rhys510 responds:

id never cut n paste XD

Slice the Box Slice the Box

I've never seen a more generic copy and paste game, this is the problem of the majority of flash games.